Jul 22, 2012

Deco Sweet of a strawberry tart is made.

Although I would like to write how to make etc., it is difficult to tell in my English.
But I would do my best and would come to like to be able to write.


Deco Sweet of a strawberry tart is made from the thing made last time. 
  It is the strawberry made from resin clay. This is cut in a half by a cutter.
 It is a base portion of the tart made last time. Papier-mache is filled in this.
 The strawberry of resin clay, etc. are stuck with adhesives.
 Adhesives are applied to an edge. The cork assumed as cornflakes is stuck.
Although it was still in the middle of manufacture, it was made to such touch.
Since the part of finish has not been made yet, finish is carried out next time.

2 comments:

  1. They are so so gorgeous!!! Can you consider making a tutorial on how to make those berries?-Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for nhu's kitchen. Thank you for the comment. Very happy for your comments.
    I think that I will write how to make in the blog.
    From the end of this month to resume the blog.

    ReplyDelete