Apr 17, 2013

How to make strawberry clay Part 2

How to coloring. 
Finish of strawberry clay.


paint a thin acrylic paint yellow.
I am quite diluted with water.
Coloring left, right uncolored.Compare it.

Paint a thin red acrylic paint.
Repeat it thinly and paint
paint the gradient from top to bottom.
 



paint a former part in dark red.

paint with varnish.


Put the strawberry leaves.
Finished!

 I'm using a normal brush.
It is good you can use the sponge or the like, and to devise.

When I make a lot of strawberries, I use the air spray.




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for teaching us how you make strawberries! This is so cute and real. Please do more tutorials ^.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a message.
      I am going to upload how to make again!

      Delete